Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Joy of Christmas--Putting up the Christmas Tree - Birthing Angels Crafts

Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. - Phillips Brooks
 My daughter, Marisa, took this picture of our Christmas tree.  I just love her picture taking creativity.  The tree is six feet tall---yet most of the ornaments are handmade---some by me and some by other creatives.  The paper ornaments my daughter made while in school have been kept and I put them on the tree every year, even though she protests.  The tree top is an angel (not shown in the picture) my daughter made in first grade.  It takes an entire day to put up our Christmas tree with all the ornaments---but I love it. 

My husband knows I love snowman so he buys me one when he sees one that catches his eye---so snowman abound in our home.  I love my family, my home and my memories.  This Christmas, we have made and will make more memories that I will keep in my heart.  Take the time to enjoy the simple things in life---they are the most precious.

Leticia

No comments:

Post a Comment